Beneath is a transcription of a document by the African National Congress (ANC) government from 1993. This document included beneath has been widely circulated on social media platforms from around 2008, possible even earlier.
The Separate Development System ("apartheid") in South Africa was ended through a series of negotiations between 1990 and 1993 and through unilateral steps by the FW de Klerk National government. These negotiations took place between the governing National Party, the African National Congress and a wide variety of other political organisations. Negotiations took place against a backdrop of political violence in the country, including allegations of a state-sponsored third force destabilizing the country. The negotiations resulted in South Africa's first non-racial election, which was won by the African National Congress (ANC) and who have remained in power since 1994.
AFRICAN NATIONAL CONGRESS (ANC) .
The Success Story: Our Struggle For Liberation
At WHAT Cost?
Reading all of the points in the memorandum, dated June, 1993 and based on all that has transpired since it appears the ruling government in South Africa are GUILTY of implementing ALL the points as stated in this the attached document. WHY is this being ignored. By WHOM and WHAT do they receive from their lack of action?
A thought provoking read...
PART 1 Summary: Points 1-7 beneath extracted from the attached memorandum.
1. The armed and constant threat of violence forced the white regime to negotiate for ‘so called’ peace.
2. The psychological warfare through the churches to create a guilt complex with whites was a victory over Christians.
3. The MASS ACTION was a successful method to rip the nation economy to pieces and create panic in the rich settlers.
4. The constant uproar in Black Education is the fourth try for liberation through education because the white regime simply cannot meet all our demands.
5. All four tactical attacks leaves the regime powerless and gradually giving in to our demands.
6. All these help to create a feeling of helplessness and despair and to loose confidence in their government.
Be careful not to upset the farmers too much before we gain control over the then South African Police (SAP) and South African Defence Force (SADF).
7. The constant pressure of violence and economic uncertainty "forced" De Klerk to surrender power to the suppressed people like in Namibia. WHY would a President surrender a country and just hand over power to the Marxist enemy?
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STRATEGY AFTER APRIL 27, 1994
PART 2 Summary: Points 1 to 7 beneath extracted from the attached memorandum.
The greatest fear of the white settler is to loose his job, his farm or his house and all the luxuries! This will enable the new "DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT" to tax them to the utmost while our comrades in Umkhonto we Siswe (MK) armed wing of the ANC co-founded by Nelson Mandela in 1961 and Azanian People's Liberation Army (APLA) (aka Poqo) the military wing of the Pan African Congress, a hostile African nationalist movement in Africa. continued with their part of the struggle.
1. Surplus land will be redistributed among our people.
2. All positions in public service will be replaced by comrades.
3. The security forces will be reconstructed with our comrades to protect our people. Whites were protected for 350 years. Get them experience to be second class citizens!
4. No ammunition will be available to white settlers.
5. Health institutions will be africanised and whites will pay according to their income to enable thus to contribute to their liberated brothers.
6. Some white schools will be allowed because most settlers will pay their last cent for white education and this will provide some money for our people.
7. Pension funds and insurance companies collected billions over the years, will be to our disposal for education of our comrades in years to cost.
PART 3 PREMEDITATED PLAN.
Looking back to the time from 1993 until now it is relatively easy to see that almost every point mentioned in this the above image, document has taken place as described. Perhaps not exactly as described but has happened.
The ruling African National Congress (ANC) may well try to label this document as “innocent morale boosting” on the part of some low ranking official within the ANC at that time, they will of course deny its existence HOWEVER the parallel between this document and what has happened in reality is simply too hard to ignore.
To be honest I would consider an excuse of “morale boosting” or any other excuse to be a blatant lie and an insult!
Time to face the music.
I think that it is about time that President Ramaphosa AND the ANC takes the unprecedented step of total transparency, honesty with ALL the citizens of South Africa. Although in my view might be asking for too much and maybe too late, much damage has been done.
President Ramaphosa, YOU WERE A SENIOR MEMBER OF THE ANC AT THAT TIME!
Should the ANC claim that this the above document is false, then they must be called on to prove it!
PROVE that the degeneration of our schools WAS NOT part of a premeditated plan.
PROVE that the collapse of the public health service WAS NOT part of a premeditated plan.
PROVE that the stripping of all the pension funds WAS NOT part of a premeditated plan.
PROVE that the crippling of the various health schemes was not part of a premeditated plan.
PROVE that the SYSTEMATIC Ethnic cleansing (genocide) against our farming community was not part of a premeditated plan.
PROVE that turning “WHITE SETTLERS” into “SECOND CLASS CITIZENS” was not part of a premeditated plan.
“The return of our land to our people will unleash enormous growth in our economy,” So says Ramaphosa!
PROVE that your current “LAND REDISTRIBUTION” efforts are not part of a premeditated plan.
PROVE that the ANC and YOU YOURSELF are fit to govern South Africa.
FAILURE to prove ANY of the above requests can only mean that both YOU AND THE ANC are in fact GUILTY of implementing ALL THE POINTS LAID OUT IN THIS DOCUMENT.
And “IF” the plans have changed since then, WHY HAS NOTHING ELSE CHANGED ALONG WITH THE PLAN?
*ACTION IS ANTIDOTE TO DESPAIR*
NOTE: Admin for Break The Silence About South Africa Community Page - Do NOT claim the attached document is original or even official. It is a thought provoking document to read because most of all that has been listed in the document has happened or is currently happening as at December, 18th, 2019. Now that we find acutely suspicious.
Source: First Published by By Aubrey O’Callaghan.
Published by Break The Silence About South Africa on June 20th, 2018. Re-freshed and Re-published on our social media community page and our website on 18th December, 2019.