What to do when and if your employer threatens you for not being vaccinated.
The secret is NOT to refuse the jab and do NOT sign anything.
If an individual finds themselves in the uncomfortable situation of being coerced or forced to take the vaccination, here is a responsible way to handle it:-
Do NOT refuse it and do not say you refuse it.
Write a letter. It’s always good to have certain matters in writing. And as follows or similar words of your choice.
1. “I write regarding the matter of potential "Covid" vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL the facts before going ahead. I would appreciate it if you could please provide me with the following information in accordance my legal requirements.”
2. Can you please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?
3. Can you please provide details and assurance that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against; Control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
4. Can you please advise the entire list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?
5. Can you please fully advise of all adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since its introduction?
6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employer in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract "Covid" 19 and the likelihood of recovery?
8. Can you please advise me if I were to experience any adverse reactions is the manufacturer of the vaccine liable and if the manufacturer isn’t liable will the company I am currently employed with be responsible and liable as it is their request that I have the vaccine in order to continue my employment.
1. Once I have received the all of the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is no threat to my health, I will be willing to accept your offer to receive the vaccine but with certain conditions, namely that;
1. You confirm in writing that I will suffer no harm.
2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified and licensed medical practitioner (doctor) who will take full and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to me, and or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
3. In the event that should I have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my employment or my position with my employer and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?
4. I would also advice that my inalienable rights are reserved.
END As Appropriate.
NOTE: the point is that your employer can not provide the information and you have not refused.
Created by: Sharyn Grainger, dated September, 23rd. 2021
Published on October, 8th, 2021.
Published by Break The Silence About South Africa.